CPA Contract Lift
CPA Contract Lift is where we take full responsibility of our Customers lifting project (big or small). We will be responsible for supplying the correct crane, a qualified crane operator, crane supervisor and the necessary insurance cover.
Our Contract Lift Service includes:
- Risk assessment, method statement, lift plan and drawings (CAD optional).
- An experienced and competent CPCS qualified appointed person to oversee project.
- The correct specification mobile crane from our fleet to complete your lift to the most cost/time efficient manor.
- A CPCS trained crane operator.
- All supervisors, slingers, signallers and appropriate lifting equipment to specifically cater your needs (along with slinging/signalling arrangements and responsibilities).
- Insurance (contact us for more information).
All we may ask from you:
- Any knowledge on local hazards that may not be clearly evident.
- Information regarding the load.
- Access to your site for one of our appointed persons.
If you need any more information regarding our Crane Hire Services, please contact us or give our friendly team a call on 01656 744770.